The Plateau Design pouch has been made in Arizona for 37 years but sadly our longtime manufacturer closed their doors due to covid. We are currently looking for another manufacturer. We only have Red pouches of regular size and a few oversized Green pouches (9" w, 9.5" h, 2" deep) available at this time. I'll keep this page updated.
*Select the color along with quantity and add to cart. Then select additional colors from the drop down, add to your cart, then proceed to checkout.
**For purchases of 5 or more field pouches, use code 5ORMORE for a discount on your order at checkout.
Note - USPS 2 Day Priority can actually take 2-3 business days after mailing, not including Saturday/Sunday. Please order early!
THE BEST FIELD POUCH ON THE MARKET
Designed by a geologist for geologists, biologists, archeologists, birders.
* Light weight with easy access to field book, pencils, markers, protractor, geology gear.
* Over flap with quick-release Velcro protects contents.
* Large inner pocket for stereoscope, keys, cell phone, slim camera.
* Heavy duty 11 oz. Cordura, industrial thread, seam tape, strong belt loops of 2″ x 4″ seat belt webbing. Will serve you up to 15 years.
* Dimensions are 8″ wide x 9″ tall x 1.25″ deep.
Field Pouch Pricing
1 - $38.75 ea.
5 or more - $35.75 ea.
FREE Domestic Shipping
International Postage is based on weight via USPS First Class mail.
NOTE: 1) England has charged as much as 50% Customs/Handling Fee per one customer's warning.
2) International Mailing can take 7-10 days. Always check with your post office to see if they are holding it for any Customs Duty.